Leo says “You probably own a Munchkin already but if you don’t, you need one in your life. I remember desperately trying to work out how to actually get the water out, when I first bought one. After 10 minutes, my 9 month old son grabbed this non spill beaker out of my hand and proceeded to down the whole cup. I immediately thought I had a child genius on my hands, it never dawned on me that one had to suck. I am loving these patterned limited edition cups. The brands supports Trees for the Future has planted over 450,000 trees, as well as supporting The Whale Sanctuary Project and the International Fund for Animal Welfare.”
- Fun Fox design.
- Holds up to6oz/177ml.
- Drink from anywhere round the rim like a regular cup.
- No spills.
- Supports dental health.
- Helps support normal muscle development in a child’s mouth.
- No extra spouts, straws or pieces.
- Easy to clean.
- Suitable from 6 months.
- W13 x D8 x H10.3cm.
- BPA-free and top rack dishwasher safe.
- Do not allow baby to overheat and always place baby on back ensuring they can’t roll.