Harlequins scrum-half and My Baba’s daddy blogger Karl Dickson has joined the fight against meningitis. Karl knows his signs. Do you? #KnowYourSigns.
- Fever, cold hands and feet
- Fretful dislike of being handled
- Rapid breathing or grunting
- Unusual cry, moaning
- Stiff neck, dislike bright lights
- Refusing food and vomiting
- Drowsy, floppy and unresponsive
- Pale, blotchy skin, spots/rash
- Tense bulging fonatnelle (soft spot)
Record AND share with us your video selfie, and don’t forget to NOMINATE a friend to do theirs.
”ª#”ŽKnowYourSigns”¬ ”ª#”Ž6Nations”¬ Meningitis Now
If you’re able to donate £3 to Meningitis NOW text BABA to 70007. #KnowYourSigns #MeningitisNOW