Food / 14 July, 2019 / My Baba
Super Tasty Bruschetta
- 1 small baguette
- 1 peeled garlic clove
- 1 pack of mixed coloured cherry tomatoes
- A couple basil leaves
- 15ml of balsamic vinegar
- 15ml of olive oil
- Thickly slice the baguette at a diagonal angle, chop the cherry tomatoes and roughly tear the basil leaves.
- Cook all the slices of baguette on a griddle pan until brown on both sides.
- Rub the garlic clove on both sides of the baguette slices.
- In a separate bowl mix together the tomatoes, basil and vinegar and olive oil.
- Season to taste, and place a spoonful on to each slice of baguette.
- Place on a side plate and enjoy.
Recipe by Dr. Oetker Ristorante