Food / 26 June, 2019 / My Baba
Delicious Manchego Swirls With Red Pepper Tapenade
- 200g pitted black Hojiblanca olives
- 150g sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 garlic glove, crushed
- 1 pinch of dried red pepper flakes
- 1 handful basil leaves
- 2tbsp of olive oil from the sun-dried tomatoes jar
- 1 roll puff pastry
- 100g finely grated Manchego
- Preheat the oven at 220°C.
- Put the olives, the drained sun-dried tomatoes, crushed garlic, red pepper flakes and basil in a food processor. Add the olive oil from the tomato jar and blend until smooth.
- Unroll the sheet of puff pastry and spread the tapenade on the surface.
- Sprinkle the Manchego cheese on top and roll from the short end.
- Cut into 16 slices and lay them flat on a previously greased baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot, garnished with fresh basil leaves.
Recipe from Olives from Spain.
Creamy Chicken Quinoa and Broccoli Casserole
Light and Refreshing Rhubarb Panna Cotta
For competitions and offers from our favourite brands, click here.