- 200g pitted black Hojiblanca olives
- 150g sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 garlic glove, crushed
- 1 pinch of dried red pepper flakes
- 1 handful basil leaves
- 2tbsp of olive oil from the sun-dried tomatoes jar
- 1 roll puff pastry
- 100g finely grated Manchego
- Preheat the oven at 220°C.
- Put the olives, the drained sun-dried tomatoes, crushed garlic, red pepper flakes and basil in a food processor. Add the olive oil from the tomato jar and blend until smooth.
- Unroll the sheet of puff pastry and spread the tapenade on the surface.
- Sprinkle the Manchego cheese on top and roll from the short end.
- Cut into 16 slices and lay them flat on a previously greased baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot, garnished with fresh basil leaves.
Recipe from Olives from Spain.
For competitions and offers from our favourite brands, click here.