Food / 17 July, 2019 / My Baba
Delicious Quorn Bacon Brie & Pear Salad
- 1 small cos lettuce
- 50g of watercredd or rocket
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 ripe pears
- Handful of chopped chives
- 200g brie
- 5tbsp olive oil
- 2tsp wholegrain mustard
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- 2x defrosted quorn frozen bacon style rashers
- Arrange the lettuce, watercress, avocados, and chives onto 4 serving plates.
- Heat a large frying pan and fry the prosciutto until crisp. Lift out and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in the same pan, add the pears, mustard and lemon juice and heat through for a few minutes, add the Quorn Bacon to the pan, season and then spoon over the salad.
Recipe by Dr. Oetker Ristorante