Food / 25 September, 2017 / My Baba
Roasted Raspberries and Ricotta On Brioche
- 400g (13oz) raspberries
- 2 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 150g (5oz) brioche loaf
- 25g (1oz) butter, melted
- 1 x 250g tub ricotta
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- nutmeg, freshly grated
- 1 lemon, zested
- 3 tbsp flaked almonds
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C. Put the raspberries in a roasting tin and scatter over the caster sugar. Mix gently, cover with foil and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium. Cut the brioche into 1.5cm (3/4in) slices. Brush each side with melted butter and grill until golden all over.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the ricotta, icing sugar, nutmeg and most of the lemon zest.
- Spread the brioche slices with the ricotta mixture and spoon over the raspberries. Drizzle with any juices from the tin. To serve, scatter with the almonds and remaining lemon zest.
Recipe by Tesco realfood