Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 25-30 minutes
- 4 skinless salmon fillets, diced
- 200g pack sliced cavolo nero
- 1 tbsp oil
- 250g leeks, sliced
- 200ml tub half fat crème fraiche
- 2 sweet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- Preheat the oven to 200C, gas mark 6.
- Blanch the salmon and cavolo nero in boiling water for 4 minutes, and drain.
- Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a frying pan and fry the leek for 3 minutes then add the salmon and cavolo nero, stir in the crème fraiche and cook for 1 minute, season and transfer to a heatproof serving dish.
- Toss together the sweet potatoes, chives and remaining oil, season and scatter over the salmon mixture. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the sweet potatoes are golden and tender.
Recipe from Discover Cavolo Nero which provides inspiration on how to enjoy the veg.