- 250g cream cheese at room temperature
- 110g granulated sugar
- 1 zest of lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100ml heavy cream
- 150g digestive biscuits
- ½ tsp mixed spice
- 10g melted butter
- 500ml soursop juice
- 80ml condensed milk
- 4 passion fruits
- 2 fresh mangos cut in to small cubes
- Pinch of freshly chopped mint
- 3 gelatine leaves
- For serving: 4 100ml jars (for serving)
For the soursop cubes:
- Put your gelatine leaves in cold water to sit while you get your soursop mix ready.
- Take the soursop juice and heat on a medium heat until it reduces by half.
- Add the condensed milk and lemon zest, then remove from heat as soon as it starts to simmer and set aside.
- Then take your gelatine and squeeze all the water out, add to you mix and whisk until it dissolves.
- Take a tray and place cling film flat along the bottom of the tray.
- Pour your mix in and place in fridge to set for 30min to and 1hr.
- Cut in to small cubes for use when ready.
For the cheesecake mix:
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, 100g of your sugar, lemon zest and vanilla extract until combined.
- Then add heavy cream and whisk for two more minutes until combined.
- Cool the cheesecake mix in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
- For the base, take the digestives and pulse them in a food processor until they look like bread crumbs.
- Then add the melted butter and the mixed spice and combine.
- Take your diced cubed mango, passion fruit and mix with chopped mint and 10g sugar, then set aside.
- Place digestive mix in the bottom of each jar.
- Place layer of cheesecake mix.
- Then a layer of your mango and passion fruit mix.
- Then your cheesecake mix.
- Then a thin layer of your mango and passion fruit mix again.
- And finished with cubes of soursop gel on top.
Recipes by Jason Howard for Celebrity Cruises