- 6 large peppers various colours
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 diced onion
- 450ml pasta sauce
- 50g parmesan cheese
- 75g ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley and more for garnish
- 200g Explore Cuisine Organic Soybean Spaghetti
- Gently cut the tops of the bell peppers. Remove stem and seeds. Dice the bell pepper tops.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Sauté the diced bell pepper tops and onion.
- In a saucepan boil water and cook spaghetti per directions on the box. When cooked, drain and rinse with cool water.
- Once the bell pepper and onion are softened, turn off the heat. Add pasta sauce, ricotta cheese, parmesan and parsley. Stir to combine.
- Add in cooked pasta, stir to combine.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with oil. Place bell peppers in the baking dish.
- Gently, using tongs fill each pepper with spaghetti.
- Bake at 175 degrees Celsius for 35 minutes, let stand for 10 minutes.
Recipe by Vegetarian Mamma for Explore Cuisine
For competitions and offers from our favourite brands, click here.