Food / 8 July, 2018 / My Baba
Tandoori Mushroom and Coleslaw Wrap
- 1 packet The Spice Tailor Classic Tandoori Wrap
- 250g chestnut mushrooms, cleaned and halved
- 1 rounded tbs. each mayonnaise or sour cream
- ¼ red red onion, finely sliced
- 1 handful each finely shredded red and white cabbage, carrot and coriander
- Oil to cook
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Place your mushrooms in the marinade. Drizzle over a little oil.
- Mix together the chutney and mayonnaise. Mix together all the vegetables and coriander and set aside.
- Place your mushrooms on a baking sheet and bake until the marinade is charred in some areas, around 15-20m. Sprinkle evenly with the powdered spice seasoning blend, save the rest for the table.
- Mix together the coleslaw vegetables and dressing. Season to taste.
- Heat up your wraps in a dry frying pan or griddle pan, adding some oil if you like. Fill each with the mushrooms and coleslaw and serve.
Recipe by The Spice Tailor