Food / 20 February, 2019 / My Baba
Tasty Gluten Free Stuffed Garlic and Herb Mushrooms
- 110g (dairy free) butter, softened
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 6 large flat mushrooms, stems removed and finely chopped
- 80g fresh white Genius breadcrumbs
- 1tbsp chopped thyme
- 1tbsp chopped parsley
- Zest of ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 180’F.
- Arrange the mushroom caps, top down on a baking sheet.
- Beat the garlic into the butter and divide 2/3 of the butter between the mushroom caps.
- Melt the remaining butter in a pan and add the breadcrumbs. Gently fry until golden then tip into a bowl.
- Stir in the thyme, parsley, lemon zest, chopped mushroom stems and season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in the beaten egg.
- Divide the breadcrumb mixture between the mushroom caps.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the stuffing is golden brown and the mushrooms are tender. Serve immediately with slices of Genius bread to mop up the juices.
Recipe taken from Genius.