- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 onions
- 1 celery stick
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2cm piece ginger
- 1tbsp Thai red or green curry paste
- 500g squash (peeled and de-seeded)
- 750ml vegetable stock
- 250ml coconut milk
fresh coriander and chilli
- Heat the sunflower oil and soften the 2 finely chopped onions with a stick of celery, 2 chopped cloves of garlic, and 2cm piece grated ginger. Stir in 1tbsp Thai red or green curry paste and 500g squash (prepared weight), peeled, de seeded and chopped.
- Mix everything together well cook for a couple of minutes more then pour over 750ml veg or chicken stock. Simmer slowly for 20-25 minutes till all the vegetables are soft.
- Add 250ml coconut milk, season well and purÃ©e with a stick blender or in a liquidizer. Add a little more water if too thick. Serve with some chopped coriander and chili if you like.
Recipe by Tesco realfood