Francesca Giacomini launched her first cookery book last year and has kindly let us sneak a peek at the cover recipe which is my favourite and is utterly delicious!
The book is the perfect healthy start for your New Year’s ‘health’ resolution. Francesca says, ‘The recipes are easy to make, healthy without compromising taste, good for the tummy and good for the soul!’
The book’s not huge, but it’s filled with all you need to kick-start that healthy living regime. The Hot Body Breakfast is another must.
(Can be served hot or cold)
- 2 tbsp uncooked quinoa
- quail eggs (not for vegans)
- handful of washed lamb lettuce
- 1/2 an avocado
- handful of crushed walnuts
- 1/4 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 2 slices of cut Braeburn apple
- Cook quinoa as instructed on pack
- Bring the quails egg to the boil, and cook until soft
- Garnish your plate with lettuce
- Add the rest of the ingredients and quinoa so the flavours can fuse together and top up your plate with the quail eggs
Add 1 tbsp of olive oil for an extra Omega 3 boost!