Food / 13 February, 2017 / My Baba
Try Out This Delicious Recipe To Celebrate National Tortellini Day
Garlic Shrimp Tortellini
- 8 oz store-bought tortellini
- Water, for boiling
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oz peeled and deveined shrimp, seasoned with pinch of salt and black pepper
- 4 oz sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 2 tablespoon white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley leaves
- Cook the tortellini according to the package instructions. Drained and set aside.
- Heat up a skillet and add the olive oil, on medium heat. Add the garlic and saute for 10 seconds before adding the shrimp. Cook the shrimp until the surface turns white, add the sun-dried tomatoes. Stir to combine well before adding the tortellini. Add the white wine and salt, toss well.
- Add the parsley, stir to mix well. Dish out and serve immediately.
Recipe from RasaMalaysia