Total Time: 1 hour
Ages: All ages
These construction-paper mice tote along lollipops, making them the perfect Valentine’s to give to pint-size suckers for love.
What you’ll need:
- Heavy, red construction paper
- Heavy, purple construction paper
- Pipe cleaners
- Flat lollipops
- Hole punch
- Pencil or pen
Since these cards are easily multiplied, they’re a good bet for classrooms and play groups.
How to make it
- From red paper, cut out a bunch of hearts approximately 4 inches across. On each, draw and nose and eyes.
- Punch four holes above the mouse’s nose. Thread a short length of pipe cleaner through the top two holes and another through the bottom two.
- Lastly, slip and lollipop down behind the whiskers.