Although it’s been said many times, many ways, merry Christmas to you!
Some top tips to help you get through the day:
- Breakfast: Eat some chocolate
- Mid morning: Borrow an item (or 2) from your child’s selection box
- Lunch: Open the Roses tin.
- Afternoon: Have the Quality Street tin on hand
- Early evening: Keep the chocolate Matchsticks nearby
- After Eight: You know what to do.
Ps – if you’re wondering how best to cook the turkey, read our guide written by The Food Standards Agency: How to Cook A Turkey & Avoid Food Poisoning This Christmas