Child psychologist and parenting coach Dr. Maryhan Baker is on hand with this short and sharp video containing some excellent advice on the following questions:
- What effect is all this worry going to have on our kids?
- How should we be speaking to them?
- Top tips for homeschooling as a family.
Dr. Maryhan Baker is launching her new one hour online workshops for children this Easter. Each workshop covers topics such as boosting confidence, better managing emotions, coping with anxiety, managing friendships, growth mindset around schoolwork.
The How Not to Screw Up Your Kids membership is all about striving to be the best parent we can be. It’s a community of like-minded parents who are being honest about their parenting journey. It’s about practical advice to manage those day-to-day ups and downs as well as guidance on how best to tackle up and coming changes. So, you feel in control, rather than on the back foot.
How Not to Screw Up Your Kids Membership is for you if:
- You have a child who is struggling with low confidence and / or anxiety
- You are prepared to talk openly and honestly about the difficulties your family are facing
- You understand there is no ‘quick fix’. You want to see lasting changes and you know this may take time.
- You are prepared to do the work, and recognise it won’t always be easy
- You want to be part of a community which supports each other through the highs and the lows
- You want to feel part of a community of like-minded people
- You are open to trying things which might push you out of your comfort zone
If you’d like to learn the practical tools and strategies that will work for your unique family set-up, whatever stage your children are at, you can use this link.