- A small handful almonds, soaked
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 small raw beetroot, scrubbed but not peeled
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1.5 tsp vanilla
- tiny pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon (or more to taste)
- Opt: 1tsp raw honey
- 2 tsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp raw cacao nibs
- Soak the almonds for 8 hours or overnight in double their volume of filtered water. Be sure to discard the soaking water and rinse before using.
- Wash the vegetables well, then chop them to fit your blender.
- Blend everything together with 500ml water until smooth, adding more water if needed
- pour into 2 glasses and top with dessicated coconut and cacao nibs and drink immediately
- alternatively pour into a glass jar or stainless steel flask and keep in the fridge for up to 48 hours.