Living / 26 May, 2018 / Nanny Anita
50 Riddles for Children (And Adults)
I love riddles! I am not always good them, but I love to try and think outside the box when answering them. They also make a wonderful way to pass the time when you are on a long car journey, waiting at an airport, or just over dinner. I have made an easy downloadable version of 50 riddles for children (and adults) which you can find here.
Make sure you follow my brain teaser board on Pinterest for more ideas. Don’t forget to save the pin for later.
- Here is a little sneak peak of a few of them.
- Forwards I am heavy. Backwards I am not. What am I? NOT
- What has teeth but cannot eat? A comb
- What kind of dog never bites? A hot dog
- What’s never used until it’s broken? An egg
- What has hands, but no fee, a face but no eyes, tells but doesn’t talk? A clock
- What is right twice a day even though it is broken? A broken clock
- How many months have 28 days? All of them
- What appears once in every minute? Twice in every moment? But not once in a thousand years? M
- What is yours but is used more by others? Your name
If you like this sort of thing then be sure to check out my brain teasers, the tower of Hanoi, and pentalpha puzzle. They are sure to get your little grey cells working over time.
Pin for later: