Food / 22 February, 2023 / My Baba
Recipe For The Weekend: Apricot And Nut Tiffin
Why not treat yourself this weekend, with this mouth-watering apricot and nut tiffin recipe. No baking or hot ovens required, so a fun one to do with the kids!
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 3-4 minutes
- Serves 12
What you need for your apricot and nut tiffin recipe
- 150g plain chocolate, broken into pieces
- 100g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 50g butter, diced
- 2 tbsp Agave syrup
- 150g digestive biscuits
- 175g soft apricots, halved
- 50g raisins
- Whole almonds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds (20g)
- Pinch sea salt flakes
- Line a 20cm square tin with baking parchment.
- Place both chocolates, butter and agave syrup in a large bowl over a pan of simmering water until melted.
- Crush the biscuits with your fingers keeping some larger pieces and mix into the chocolate with the dried fruits and nuts, seeds and salt.
- Press into the tin and chill until set.
- Cut into 12 squares.
Apricot and nut tiffin recipe by Crazy Jack
50+ Gift Ideas For Mother’s Day
Parental Control, Ep 79: Food, Mood And Gut Health For The Whole Family