Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 3-4 minutes
- 150g plain chocolate, broken into pieces
- 100g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 50g butter, diced
- 2 tbsp Crazy Jack Organic Agave Syrup
- 150g digestive biscuits
- 175g Crazy Jack Organic Soft Apricots, halved
- 50g Crazy Jack Organic Raisins
- 50g Crazy Jack Organic Whole Almonds
- 2 tbsp Crazy Jack Organic Sunflower Seeds (20g)
- Pinch sea salt flakes
- Line a 20cm square tin with baking parchment.
- Place both chocolates, butter and agave syrup in a large bowl over a pan of simmering water until melted.
- Crush the biscuits with your fingers keeping some larger pieces and mix into the chocolate with the dried fruits and nuts, seeds and salt.
- Press into the tin and chill until set.
- Cut into 12 squares.
For a Christmas gift, stack 2-3 Tiffin’s and place in a gift bag tied with ribbon.
Recipe by Crazy Jack