As a new parent, you’ll spend a lot of time moving and holding your baby. From sleeping to nursing to being out and about, all of this can put strain on your body, particularly when your body is recuperating from birth and when baby is heavier but still needs carrying. We recently came across Snugglebundl, the innovative brand behind the baby lifting wrap, a device that promises to make lifting and laying your baby a whole lot easier. We took a closer look at wrap.
What is the Snugglbundl?
The wrap is essentially a soft, cotton blanket that has been transformed into a multi-use carrying wrap. Its primary use is to aid lifting and laying your baby down safely in a way that doesn’t put strain on your back or interrupt a sleeping baby. It’s straight-forward and easy to use with strong handles to support the weight of your baby from birth up to 30 kgs.
What are the benefits?
- It’s easy to lift and lay, even when baby is asleep.
- The baby wrap design fully supports baby’s head when being lifted from place to place.
- It’s good for supporting your posture and alleviating any strain on your back. Reducing the amount you stoop aids c-section recovery.
- It can be placed into a car seat and so saves having to move a heavy carseat about in order to move your baby.
- It’s super soft and machine-washable, with a soft padded area around baby’s head.
What else can the Snugglebundl be used for?
- Nappy changing: Once you lay baby down, the wrap can work as a nappy change or play mat, a comfy spot that’s ideal for tummy time.
- Car seat blanket: Baby can safely remain in the blanket once you’ve transferred them into their car seat. The blanket fits EU safety guidelines, has been crash tested, and comes recommended by car seat experts.
- Breastfeeding cover: you can breastfeed discreetly while baby is wrapped in the Snugglbundl wrap.
Snugglbundl is available in a variety of colours with a retail price of £34.99.
If you’re not 100% satisfied after 30 days, Snugglbundl have a money back guarantee.