Food / 21 June, 2017 / My Baba
Berry and Granola Frozen Yoghurt Lollies
Granola, berries and Greek yoghurt in a lolly? Oh yes. You can thank me later for this one, because it will be very popular with kids and adults alike. You can switch up what you put into them – try grated apple or a natural fruit yoghurt, if you fancy. These feel like a treat but they’re actually a healthy breakfast.
- 4 tbsp mixed frozen berries
- 4 tbsp granola (try my Cashew, Cranberry and Coconut Granola, page 38)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp melted dark chocolate, optional
- Remove the berries from the freezer and allow to thaw slightly.
- Mix together the granola and honey and press into the bottom of the ice lolly moulds.
- Add a tablespoon of frozen berries and press down, then spoon over the Greek yoghurt to fill the mould.
- Insert the lolly sticks and freeze for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- If you want to make them that bit more decadent, dip the lollies in melted chocolate and freeze again before serving.
4 ice lolly moulds and sticks
Recipe taken from Milly’s Real Food by Nicola ‘Milly’ Millbank is published by HQ, HarperCollins, 4th May, £20.