Food / 22 November, 2020 / My Baba
Chocolate Orange Breakfast Brioche
Servings: 12 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 1 pack of Brioche Hot Dog Rolls (6-pack)
- 1 jar orange marmalade
- 1 jar chocolate spread
- Zest of 1 orange or clementine
- 1 small bar of dark chocolate, grated
- Simply open up the pre-cut St Pierre Brioche Hot Dog Rolls and separate into two halves, then toast them lightly under a grill. Spread each one with some butter.
- On one half of the Brioche Hot Dog Rolls, spread orange marmalade and top with some grated dark chocolate.
- On the other half, spread the Brioche Hot Dog Rolls with chocolate spread and add some orange or clementine zest.
Recipe from St Pierre.
10 Rainbow Recipes To Make With The Kids
6 Easy Recipes To Make With The Kids
For competitions and offers from our favourite brands, click here.