Christmas Recipes / 9 December, 2020 / My Baba
Cavolo Nero, Cranberry & Prawn Cocktail
Versatile, tasty and a brilliant festive green, cavolo nero is a must-have ingredient this Christmas. Add a handful to seasonal favourites, like this delicious prawn cocktail recipe.
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
Skill Level: Easy
- ½ x 500g pack cavolo nero
- 75g seafood sauce
- 300g frozen cooked, peeled prawns, defrosted
- 1.4 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- Cook the cavolo nero in boiling water for 5 minutes, cool under cold water and drain well.
- Meanwhile, mix the seafood sauce and cranberry sauce together, stir in the prawns and season.
- Divide the cavolo nero between 4 glass serving dishes, top with the prawn mixture and sprinkle with paprika.
Christmas Cavolo Nero Recipes from Discover Great Veg.
Santa’s Christmas Chocolate Shard Cake
Goat’s Curd And Watercress Cheesecakes With Red Onion Marmalade Canapés