Versatile, tasty and a brilliant festive green, cavolo nero is a must-have ingredient this Christmas. Add a handful to seasonal favourites, like this delicious prawn cocktail recipe.
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
Skill Level: Easy
- ½ x 500g pack cavolo nero
- 75g seafood sauce
- 300g frozen cooked, peeled prawns, defrosted
- 1.4 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- Cook the cavolo nero in boiling water for 5 minutes, cool under cold water and drain well.
- Meanwhile, mix the seafood sauce and cranberry sauce together, stir in the prawns and season.
- Divide the cavolo nero between 4 glass serving dishes, top with the prawn mixture and sprinkle with paprika.
Christmas Cavolo Nero Recipes from Discover Great Veg.