Food / 17 June, 2018 / My Baba
Fish Korma with Spinach and Tomatoes, Perfect for a Father’s Day Treat!
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 packet The Spice Tailor Delicate Korma Curry
- 275g firm white fish chunks
- 1 rounded tbs. tomato puree
- Around 10 strands of ginger julienne
- Good handful of baby spinach shredded, washed and shredded
- 1/3 small red capsicum, cut into small cubes
- Good grinding of black pepper
- Handful of fresh coriander
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add the whole spices, including the chilli for extra heat, cook for 15 seconds. Add the ginger and cook until starting to colour. Add the peppers and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the sauces from both packets and the tomato puree and bring to a boil. Add the fish and spinach and cook until the fish is cooked through, around 4-5 minutes. Add a splash of hot water, if necessary, so that the curry is lightly creamy but not gloopy. Check and adjust seasoning, adding some black pepper as well as shaking the coriander into the curry. Serve hot with breads of rice.
Recipe by The Spice Tailor