Food / 28 June, 2023 / My Baba
Frozen Blueberry Yogurt Bark
Get ready to indulge in a delightful, fruity confection that’s not only scrumptious but also a breeze to whip up. It’s the perfect activity to engage kids, as they’ll have a blast assisting in the mixing process. Plus, the best part is, you can freeze this delightful treat for up to two months! Just remember to preserve its freshness by carefully covering it with both cling film and kitchen foil.
- 500ml Greek-style natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or runny honey
- 1 vanilla pod, seeds scraped, or pinch ground cinnamon
- 250g blueberries
- In a medium bowl, mix together the yogurt, maple syrup, cinnamon or vanilla seeds. Stir in the blueberries. Kids will love doing this.
- Lightly grease a shallow 16cm x 26cm x 3cm baking tray and line with nonstick baking parchment. Pour in the mixture and spread out so that the blueberries are evenly dispersed.
- Cover with cling film and freeze for 2 hrs, or until solid. Cut into finger shapes or long triangles and serve immediately.
- Tip: You can easily change the flavours by swapping the blueberries for dried sour cherries or cranberries, fresh raspberries, chocolate drops or nuts. You could also flavour the yogurt with orange or lemon zest instead of vanilla.
Recipe from Tesco
11 Homemade Ice Cream Recipes
Greek Salad Nachos