- 80 ml (1/3 cup) milk
- 250 g (2 cups) chopped courgette
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) egg substitute or 3 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 50 g (1/4 cup) granulated sugar, caster sugar or other sweetener, to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 180 g (1/2 cup) whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
Place milk, courgette, egg, salt, sugar, cinnamon, and allspice into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
Select Variable 1.
Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4 or 5.
Blend for 15-20 seconds. Remove the lid plug. Add flour and baking powder through the lid plug opening. Replace lid plug.
Blend for 5-10 seconds or until mixed.
All recipes provided by Vitamix.