For the perfect home cooked pasta here’s a mouth-watering recipe you can do at home to create a delicious dish for the whole family.
- 200g 00 flour
- 2 Clarence Court Burford Brown eggs
- Put the flour on a work surface. Make a well in the middle and add the eggs. Break the eggs up with your fingers and mix in the flour until fully combined and then knead until smooth. Make it into a ball and wrap in cling film and leave to rest for around 30 minutes.
- Cut the pasta in half wrapping one half back in the cling film. Roll out the pasta with a rolling pin/bottle of wine. Once rolled out to about a mm thick, lightly roll it up and cut the roll at your desired width in order to make make tagliatelle/parpadelle, or whatever you fancy!
- Alternatively roll through a pasta machine.
- Cook the pasta in salted water for 4 minutes or until al dente and serve with a sauce of your choice, we recommend our pesto.
Recipe by The Avenue Cookery School.