Food / 17 October, 2018 / My Baba
Jewel Crusted Salmon
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 30-35 minutes
- 25g butter
- 150g fresh breadcrumbs
- 25g pack parsley, chopped
- ½ x 25g pack chives, chopped
- 150g Crazy Jack Organic Soft Figs, chopped
- 50g Crazy Jack Organic Cranberries
- 50g Crazy Jack Organic Soft Prunes, chopped
- 50g Crazy Jack Organic Walnut Pieces
- 150ml white wine
- 1 side of salmon, approx. 700g
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6. Line a large baking sheet with baking parchment.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan and fry the breadcrumbs and herbs for 2-3 minutes. Add in the dried fruits, walnuts and the wine, season to taste.
- Place the salmon on the baking tray and press the breadcrumb mixture on top. Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden and cooked throughout
Alternatively, press the topping onto 6-8 salmon fillets. This topping is also great on chicken breast fillets.
Recipe by Crazy Jack