Prep time: 5 mins
Cook: 5 minutes
- ½ x 500g pack Kale
- 75g seafood sauce
- 1 tbsp cranberry sauce (30g)
- 300g frozen cooked, peeled prawns, defrosted
- ¼ tsp sweet smoked paprika
1. Cook the kale in boiling water for 5 minutes, cool under cold water and drain well.
2. Meanwhile, mix the seafood sauce and cranberry sauce together, stir in the prawns and season.
3. Divide the kale between 4 glass serving dishes, top with the prawn mixture and sprinkle with paprika.
Try using large tiger prawns and hot paprika for an extra special starter.
Health(ier) Recipes for the Festive Holidays from Discover Great Veg