Food / 24 September, 2017 / My Baba
How To Make Choccy Scoffy Brownies
Choccy Scoffy Brownies
- 200g Monty Bojangles Choccy Scoffy Truffles
- 250g unsalted butter
- 75g sultanas
- 50g chopped cashew nuts
- 145g plain flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 360g caster sugar
- 4 large free-range eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4. Line a 24cm square baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- In a large bowl over simmering water, melt the butter and the chocolate and mix until smooth.
- Add the sultanas and nuts and stir together. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and sugar, then add this to the chocolate mixture. Stir together well then beat the eggs and mix to a silky consistency.
- Pour the brownie mix into the baking tray, and place in the oven for around 25 to 35 minutes.
- The brownies should be crusty on the outside and soft in the middle. Allow to cool in the tray, then carefully transfer to a large chopping board and cut into chunky squares.
A Recipe by Monty Bojangles