My Baba’s Editor Ellie Thompson is joined by award-winning Sunday Times bestselling author and Instagram sensation Rebecca Wilson to chat about weaning and family food, and to celebrate the launch of her new book, Family Comforts.
Listen on Apple Podcasts
Listen on Spotify
This episode is sponsored by Muddy Puddles and you can save 20% on your first order at Muddy Puddles with MyBaba. Use code MYBABAPOD at the checkout at muddypuddles.com. Offer ends December 31st, 2021.
About Rebecca Wilson
Rebecca Wilson is a mum, recipe developer and founder of the popular food channel @RebeccaWilsonFood. Rebecca is an Instagram sensation with over 475k+ followers. Sharing her quick, easy and fresh meal ideas, suitable for all the family, including babies reaching the weaning milestone as well as older siblings, Rebecca wants to show parents and carers that introducing solid foods can be fun and most importantly, delicious!
Rebecca’s first book What Mummy Makes: Cook just once for you and your baby (also DK) was published in July 2020 to immediate acclaim, and quickly became a chart and Sunday Times bestseller. It won Wordery’s Food and Drink Book of The Year 2020, Gold in the 2021 Made For Mums Award (‘Weaning And Feeding Product’ category), a Silver Medal Award in the Junior
Design Awards 2020/21, and was shortlisted for the prestigious Non-fiction Book of the Year at the British Book Awards 2021. Rebecca is the author of the bestselling What Mummy Makes: Family Meal Planner, also DK.
Rebecca won Gold in the Best Instagram Accounts To Follow in the Weaning Week Awards 2020, and featured in the prestigious Mother & Baby ‘Mum List 2020’, the reader-voted list of 20 top UK mumfluencers.
Simple, Heartwarming Food to Enjoy Together – From the Bestselling Author of What Mummy Makes
- Over 100 comfort food recipes that you can rely on
- Nutritionist-approved meals that are irresistible for all the family
- Adaptations to suit your family’s dietary needs available for every recipe for Gluten Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian & Vegan diets
- Weaning advice for parents and carers of babies from 6 months old
- Handy tips and tricks for food preparation and storage for batch-cooking so as you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your loved ones