Food / 30 August, 2023 / My Baba
Percy Pig Traybake
Want to impress your little ones? This Percy Pig traybake is destined to surprise and delight kids of all ages. Adorned with luscious Percy Pig icing, charming sprinkles, adorable Percy Piglets, and a drizzle of delectable dessert sauce, this cake is sure to spread joy and merriment.
Percy Pig traybake
- sponge cake mix
- 6 eggs
- 100 ml milk
- 100 g unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 pack (200 g) Percy Pig icing as needed
- Percy Pig sweets as needed
- Percy Pig sprinkles as needed
- Percy Pig dessert sauce
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/Fan 160°C/gas mark 4.?Line a square 20cm cake tin.
- Empty the cake sachet (1 pack) into a bowl and add the milk (100 mL), eggs (6) and butter (100 g). Whisk to combine.
- Spoon into the tin, then bake for 25-30 minutes, until risen and golden brown. Allow to cool completely in the tin.
- Turn out of the tin, then spread over the icing (1 pack) and decorate with Percy Pig sweets (as needed), sprinkles (as needed) and dessert sauce (as needed).
Percy Pig traybake recipe from M&S
Frozen Berry And Coconut ‘Cheesecake’
Good Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cake Recipes