- 100g unsalted butter
- 400g self-rising flour
- 5g baking powder
- 2 tbsps caster sugar
- A pinch of salt, to taste
- 250ml milk
- 125g of dried pineapple or fresh pineapple cut in to small cubes
- 10ml milk (for brushing at the end)
- Preheat the oven to Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Rub the butter into the flour, until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs. Mix in the sugar and salt and baking powder.
- Place your mix in a mixer (or a bowl if you want to do it by hand) and add your milk and dried (or fresh) pineapple.
- Stir until the mixture is even and the dough comes together, then let it rest for 30 mins to an hour.
- Turn out onto a floured surface and roll to 1 inch thick, then cut out with cutters of your choice.
- Transfer to a baking tray and brush with milk and bake for 15 minutes until golden and cooked through.
Recipes by Jason Howard for Celebrity Cruises