Food / 10 January, 2018 / Christina Walter
Prawn, Cavolo Nero and Noodle Soup
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
- 800ml chicken stock
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 200g pack cavolo nero, shredded
- 180g pack raw king prawns
- 100g dried ribbon rice noodles
- 100g shiitake mushrooms
- Drizzle toasted sesame oil
- Bring the stock, soy and fish sauce to the boil and add the cavolo nero, prawns, noodles and mushrooms and simmer, covered for 5 minutes until tender.
- Divide between 2 bowls and drizzle over a little sesame oil.
Recipe from Discover Cavolo Nero which provides inspiration on how to enjoy the veg.