These are so simple to make – and even easier to eat! These gorgeous picnic desserts are fresh, fruity and delicious.
Preparation: 15 mins
- 6 digestive biscuits, crushed
- 300g medium or low fat soft cheese
- 300g low fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp Lyle’s Golden Syrup
- 200g blueberries
- 150g raspberries
- 100g strawberries, chopped
1. Share the crushed digestive biscuits between 4 sealable pots or jam jars with screw-topped lids.
2. Beat together the soft cheese, yoghurt and vanilla extract with 1 tbsp of Lyle’s Golden Syrup. Spoon most of this mixture into the pots, saving a little for the top.
3. Mix together the blueberries, raspberries and strawberries. Share them between the servings and spoon 1 tbsp of Lyle’s Golden Syrup into each pot. Top with the remaining cheese mixture and seal the jars. Refrigerate until ready to eat, or keep in a cool box to transport to your picnic.
Cook’s tip: Make these for a refreshing dessert for your packed lunch. Vary the fruit as you wish – try pineapple and mango for a change.
Recipes created using Lyle’s Black Treacle. For more delicious recipe inspiration visit Lyles Golden Syrup