If you’re looking for a superfood salad recipe to please the whole family, you’ve come to the right place. Maggie & Rose are rustling up a storm with a whole host of mouthwatering superfoods, perfect for those warm summer days with the kids.
How to make a superfood salad for the whole family
- 250g quinoa
- 150g black beans
- 200g tenderstem broccoli
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 100g baby spinach
- 1 pink grapefruit cut into segments
- 50g flat leaf parsley
- 2 x lemons
- 50ml rapeseed oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 20g sunflower seeds
- Bring a pan of water to the boil, place the quinoa in the boiling water and cook for around 15 minutes.
- Drain the quinoa and allow to cool naturally, do not run under cold water as with will make it very wet.
- Blanch the tender stem broccoli and refresh under cold water.
- Shred the spinach and spring onions.
- Toss all the ingredients together with lemon juice, rapeseed oil and seasoning.
- Build the salad onto the plate and finish with a sprinkling of sunflower seeds.
Et voila! A fabulous superfood salad, fit for the whole family.
Recipe by Maggie & Rose.
For competitions and offers from our favourite brands, click here.