A collection of the best new car seats to hit the market with top highlights. If it’s your first seat or an upgrade to an existing seat, this will help make choosing the right product for you so much easier.
Don’t forget to check out our article The MUST-READ Car Seat Safety Check-List to Keep Your Children Safe if you’re unsure of what to look for.
Maxi-Cosi has developed a new type of car seat that offers a highly comfortable 157° near lie-flat reclined position, the best in comfort for your baby.
The Marble also comes with many convenient features and the adjustable headrest and harness height is available in eight positions, so it’s a car seat that will grow with your baby, ensuring increased comfort for a longer period of time. For the ultimate in comfort there’s also extra soft padding and an a removable newborn inlay, meaning the Marble is ready for use for your trip home from the hospital.
The car seat is equipped with an ultra-protective XL sun canopy with a peekaboo window, so parents can check up on their little one whenever they want.
Pallas G i-Size, Cybex
The Cybex Pallas G i-Size is a 2-in-1 car seat that grows with your child from toddler to pre-teen with ease. It’s a seat that promises to provide optimum support, superior protection and comfort at each stage of their development.
The Pallas G benefits from Linear Side-impact Protection System Plus for increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. L.S.P. System Plus reduces the impact forces of a side-impact collision by more than 20% when compared to the same car seat without an L.S.P. System.
We love it when two of our favourite brands collide for the greater good!
Joolz has teamed up with Maxi Cosi to bring us the Pebble Pro I, the perfect match for any Joolz pushchair.
The innovative car seat combines premium design style and practicality with the latest car seat i-Size regulations so newborns can be completely safe while also being exceptionally comfortable. It will be available from the 12th of October.
Tinca, Maxi Cosi
The Tinca is a group 0 car seat suitable for newborns up to 12 months of age. The Tinca is lightweight but still packs a punch when it comes to safety. The seat contains impact-absorbing materials to offer increased car safety in the event of a side-impact collision. Weighing in at just 3.2kg it’ll make the perfect companion for those with bad backs or c-section mamas.
- Ultra-lightweight carrying
- Compatible with most Maxi-Cosi pushchairs
- Large UV protective sun canopy
The Coral is a new revolutionary infant car seat with an integrated baby seat.
Its innovative two-part modular system consists of an ‘outer’ car seat shell with a detachable ultra-light ‘inner’ carrier complete with retractable straps.
- First modular baby car seat
- Ultra-lightweight carrying
- Multiple ergonomic carrying positions
- Extra-large sun canopy
Dream i-Size, Silver Cross
The Dream i-Size offers the best in safety, comfort surrounded by the softest natural bamboo fabrics.
Balance, Silver Cross
The Balance from Silver Cross offers a multi-stage design that grows with your child from approximately nine months to 12 years.
- Two-stage design to grow with your child
- Convenient pocket to store the harness when moving between stages
- Nine headrest positions
- Four recline positions
- Easy lock ISOFIX system
Premium baby brand Nuna has just launched the Nuna Tres, a car seat promising to offer the ultimate in longevity, accommodating children from birth right up to 12 years of age.
- Six recline positions, two for rear-facing and four for front-facing
- One-hand, ten position adjustable headrest
- Suitable from birth right up to 12 years
- Fitted with steel strength technology and a reinforced steel frame with ultra-resilient plastics
- It comes with two seat covers
Check out our in-depth review here: Is This Your Child’s Car Seat For Life? The Nuna Tres: From 0 To 12 Years
Mica Spin, Maxi Cosi
The Mica Spin is the new car seat from Maxi-Cosi with an amazing 360-degree spin rotation perfect for both forwards and rearward travel from birth up until the age of four years.
- Suitable from approximately birth to 105cm, (approx. 4 years old)
- Has Maxi-Cosi’s superior G-Cell technology which absorbs crashes and protects your child against injury in a side collision
- 360° swivelling function
- Newborn inlay ensures ultimate comfort
- Built-in back ventilation
Check out our in-depth review here: 5 Reasons We Love The New 360 Spin Seat By Maxi-Cosi
Spin Safe, Joie
The Spin Safe is Joie’s safest ever rearward-facing car seat. It’s a group 0+/1 car seat, suitable for children from birth to 18kg or approximately four years of age.
- Swedish Plus Test certified
- Suitable for children from birth to 18kg
- 90º smooth spin
- Five simple on-the-go recline positions
- Temperature-controlling fabrics
Joie’s first i-Size booster, the i-Traver is designed to solve parents’ concerns when it comes to safe and secure group 2/3 forward-facing travel.
- Extendable leg rest
- Three layers of protection
- Guard Surround Safety
- Breathable fabrics for sensitive skin
- Tri-Protect™ headrest featuring Intelli-Fit™ memory foam.
The Prym from Nuna is the smart i-Size seat designed with all the little details in mind to keep little ones as safe as possible. It has a 360° design and is suitable from birth up to 13kg.
- Tailor tech™ memory foam
- Magnetic buckle holder
- Steel strength technology
- Seven recline levels
- Ventilation panels on the seat
REBL basq, Nuna
Nuna just launched the NEW REBL basq – an innovative car seat offering premium protection.
- Suitable for babies from four months up to 18.5kg or around four years old
- One-hand, eight-position headrest
- Rotates through 360°
- Seven-position recline
- Fitted with steel strength technology consisting of a strong steel frame and ultra-resilient, top of the line plastics
KIDFIX III M, Britax Römer
For a more comfortable ride the KIDFIX III M has a longer seating area which offers more comfort for small as well as taller children. The SecureGuard helps to keep the lap belt in an optimal position over your child’s pelvic bones for maximum safety.
- Suitable form 3.5 years – 12 years | 15 – 36 kg
- Advanced Side Impact Protection
- SecureGuard safety feature
- R44/04 compliant
- Removable cover
Kore Pro i-Size, Maxi Cosi
Let your child buckle themselves with ease with the ClickAssist light that illuminates the buckle area. It also adjusts in both height and width so as your child grow they will stay comfortable. It complies with the latest safety standards – the i-Size regulation.
- Suitable for children measuring between 100 and 150 cm.
- Cocoon shell for full side protection
- Superior side protection
- Expands in both height and width
- ClickAssist light illuminates the buckle area
Jade, Maxi Cosi
The new Jade from Maxi Cosi is the first car cot to comply with the highest safety standard (R129). It combines the safety of a car seat and the sleep comfort of a carrycot.
- Suitable from birth up to 6 months
- Can be used as part of a travel system with any Maxi Cosi pushchair frame
- Slide and go technology
- Lie-flat position
- Complies with the highest safety standard (R129)
For competitions and offers from our favourite brands, click here.