This mulled wine featuring Tick Tock’s rooibos vanilla chai and aromatic cinnamon and ginger is perfect for the festive season.
- 2 Lemons, sliced and de-seeded
- 2 Oranges, sliced and de-seeded
- 1 bottle of good quality red wine
- 470ml water
- 200g sugar
- 3 vanilla chai teabags
- Place the fruit, wine, sugar and water into a large saucepan.
- Set the heat to a medium temperature and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Do not boil as this will reduce the alcohol.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the teabags for 10 minutes.
- Remove and teabags and pour the wine into mugs, ready to serve.
Recipe written by Tick Tock Tea