Food / 22 November, 2023 / My Baba
Overnight Oats With Spiced Apple Compote And Seasonal Fruits
Looking for some fresh inspiration to help you enjoy eating more of your 5 a day? Or are you simply in the search of some new healthy mealtime ideas as the colder months arrive? Then this new overnight oats recipe from foodie Anna Stanford aka Anna’s Family Kitchen, featuring the new extended fruit and veg range from Milk & More is perfect for you.
For the Overnight Oats:
- 500g Good Club Zero Waste Porridge Oats
- 500ml Milk (I used Oato Oat Milk by Milk & More)
- 200g Brown Cow Organics Greek Style Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Thursday Cottage Accacia Honey
For the Apple Compote:
- 900g Granny Smith Apples, peeled and cored
- Juice of half a lemon
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp Thursday Cottage Accacia Honey
- 4 tbsp water
- 8 tbsp Daylesford Organic Toasted Nut 3 Grain Muesli
- Yogurt of your choice – I used Daylesford Organic Blueberry Yogurt
- Any seasonal fruits of your choice – I used Blueberries
- For the overnight oats, combined all the ingredients in a deep tray or serving dish. Cover and leave in the fridge overnight.
- For the compote, chop the apple and add to a pan with the remaining compote ingredients. Simmer for 15 minutes and decant to an airtight container. Once cooled, refrigerate.
- Spoon the overnight oats into bowls. Top each bowl of oats with a little yogurt of your choice, 1-2 tbsp of the Muesli, 2 tbsp of the Apple Compote and any fresh seasonal fruits you have.
8 Christmas Pudding Recipes To Make Now
Autumn Fruit Galette